This is a very good kits for starter to study MCU programing .
With This Arduino Uno R3 Starter Kit, you are able to learn and do many experiment such as lighting up the LED, then get the LED to be a output display, and interact with you. also you can learn the basic concepts of buttons, IR remote control with IR receiver.
Use sensors (flame, temperature sensor) to detect the environment, also this includes Servo, Motor, ULN2003 driver board to let you complete Mechanical control over objects. with LCD modules to display your work.
With this kit, you will enjoy a lot of fun and also learn from it. You just need to focus on your Arduino projects, and you can get better soon !
(1) Arduino-Compatible UNO R3 Board x 1
(2) UNO Development Expansion Board x 1
(3) Mini Bread Board x 1
(4) 830 Point Solderless Bread Board x 1
(5) SMD Component Box x 1
(6) LED (Red) x 5
(7) LED (Yellow) x 5
(8) LED (Green) x 5
(9) Buzzer x 2
(10) Push Button x 4
(11) LED Seven-Segment Displays (1-digit) x 2
(12) Ball Switches x 2
(13) Light Dependent Resistors ( Light Sensor ) x 3
(14) Potentiometer ( Adjustable Resistor ) x 1
(15) Flame Sensor x 1
(16) Infrared Sensor x 1
(17) 220 Ohm Resistors x 5
(18) 1k Ohm Resistors x 5
(19) 10k Ohm Resistors x 5
(20) LM35 Temperature Sensor x 1
(21) USB Cable x 1
(22) Jumper Cables x 20 (23) 9V Battery Snap + 9V Battery x 1
(24) IR Remote Control x 1
(25) 1602 LCD LCD Modules x 1
(26) SG90 9G Servo x 1
(27) ULN2003 Driver Board x 1
(28) 5V Stepper Motor x 1
(29) CD Tutorial ( 8 Languages ) x1
(30) Acrylic Case for UNO R3 x 1
(31) 40 Pin Header (2.54 mm) x 1
(32) 4 way 20cm Female to Female Dupont Cable x 1
(33) Sintron Color Box x 1
(1) A complete set of Arduino’s most common and useful electronic components.
(2) With the later version UNO R3 + USB Cable included.
(3) Easy to find samples code on arduino official website to get started.
(4) Unlike other sellers, we are professional and provide all the tools necessary. other seller might just sell you the hardware, then leave you alone, so you have to spend a lot of time to figure out how to get it to work.
(5) After you purchase, just send an email to us with title “require Arduino pdf files for starters “, then we will show you how to access these PDF documents. so you can save a lot of time searching for these!